Phillips IT is an IT consulting company based in the Sydney CBD. We have been providing flexible business IT support services and solutions since 1999. We are a Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Partner (since 2002) as well as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist with a team of engineers that are Microsoft Certified Professionals.
Our IT support and consulting services offer flexibility where you can choose from:
- Managed IT Services – Fixed monthly fee
- Proactive IT Maintenance – Proactively maintaining your IT systems
- Prepaid IT Support Hours
- Pay As You Go IT Support / Ad Hoc Computer and Network Support
- Small Business IT Support Services
- Apple Products Support
We can support your current IT systems, both in the cloud and in your office(s). We also offer IT solutions for:
- Servers and Network Infrastructure (servers, networks, firewalls, computers/PC’s, Apple Macs, mobile devices and more) – in-house IT
- Virtualisation, Redundancy and Consolidation – Hosted and/or in-house or hybrid
- Cloud hosted servers and desktops. IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and DaaS (Desktop as a Service)
- Cloud services – High availability, disaster recovery and backups (BaaS), email (Office 365, Google Apps), CRM and more
- IT Monitoring – servers, internet connections, cloud services and other important IT systems
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – in-house and/or cloud
- Please see our IT Solutions for further details and more solutions
We are conveniently located in the CBD at 605/267 Castlereagh St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia. Please browse this website to read more about our business IT solutions and IT support services offerings, and phone us on (02) 8262 9900 to see how we can help you.
Why Choose Us?
Phillips IT was created in 1999 by the Director Geoff Phillips, who has over 30 years of experience in the IT industry. During this time, we have provided IT support and services to hundreds of different businesses, both large and small across Sydney, New South Wales and Australia-wide.
We understand that every business needs different levels of IT support and services. That’s why we offer flexible Sydney IT support that’s designed around your requirements. We’re available to visit your offices and provide you with the in-house consulting and customised solutions you need. What makes our services accessible is also the fact that we are very conveniently located in the CBD. This means that when you need in-house services in a hurry, we can attend to them quickly.
Why Trust Us For Your Sydney IT Services?
- We have Microsoft Certified staff and a proven track record of clients who have provided references to Microsoft about the work we have performed for them
- Our consultants have been providing business IT support and solutions since 1999
- All of our staff have undertaken (and continue to undertake) training in applicable technologies
- Our staff have passed exams to be Microsoft Certified Professionals
- We have the skills and resources to help you realise productivity from technology