Phillips IT are proud to be a Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Provider Partner and Small Business Specialist.
To be a Microsoft Silver partner requires Phillips IT to attain and maintain at least one Microsoft competency. Competencies are added, removed and updated each year, by Microsoft, to ensure their relevance and to keep pace with the constant change in IT services and business needs. To qualify for a competency requires training, passing required technical exams (at least 2 engineers must pass the technical certifications to become Microsoft Certified Professionals for the competency) and sales and marketing assessments as well as providing demonstrated real world experience in the competency – “Partners must have three customer references that feature how, within the previous 12 months, you have provided solutions based on the products and technologies associated with this competency.” Phillips IT first became a Microsoft Certified Partner in 2002 and over the years held several competencies related to Midmarket businesses and Small Businesses.
Why is Phillips IT a Microsoft Partner?
From the partnership Phillips IT has greater access to Microsoft Partner exclusive resources, including :
- Microsoft’s strategies
- Product visions
- White papers
- Partner marketing resources
- Partner training
- Partner presales support
- Partner post-sales support
- Access to other Microsoft Partners with complimentary certifications, skills and resources.
Why should you trust Phillips IT with your IT?
- Our access to Microsoft Partner exclusive resources
- Experience providing business IT Support and IT solutions since 1999
- Staff who have undertaken (and continue to undertake) training in applicable technologies
- Staff who have passed exams to be Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Clients have provided (and continue to provide) references to Microsoft about the work we have performed for them
Phillips IT has resources (internally and through Microsoft), skills and experience (since 1999) as well as a proven track record rated by satisfied clients.
This means that you can have confidence in not only our ability, but also in our client focus as we have many clients over the years who have provided the positive feedback required by Microsoft.
Our Current Microsoft Partner competencies are :
* Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
* Microsoft Small Business Specialist
Previous Microsoft Certified Partner Certifications
* Information Worker Solutions Competency (Messaging and Collaboration Specialization)
* Mobility Solutions Competency
* Networking Infrastructure Solutions Competency
* Advanced Infrastructure Solutions Competency
For more information about the Microsoft Partner program please see the Microsoft website.