Cloud Services | Email | Backup | Disaster Recovery | Cloud Solutions | CRM | Collaboration | Sydney CBD
Phillips IT has been providing business IT support services and solutions, including Cloud services and solutions, for over 15 years.
Cloud Computing is a term that gets used for pretty much all online services and can be confusing. Have you asked yourself any of the following questions?
- What is the Cloud?
- Does placing some or all of my IT services in the cloud make sense?
- What are the pros and cons of Cloud computing?
- What are the risks of Cloud Computing?
- Is Cloud computing suitable for my businesses?
- Where can I get support for my Cloud based IT services?
Cloud services can provide micro, small and medium businesses access to enterprise grade technology without the capital expense, maintenance or support costs normally associated with ‘in house’ IT. Depending on your business requirements and personal preferences, for a monthly fee you can place all or part of your IT infrastructure in the cloud.
If you are considering the Cloud for an IT service, Phillips IT can manage the whole process or assist you as required.
Phillips IT can help you move to the cloud with any of the following services
- Cloud 101 – we discuss the Cloud, what it can and cannot do
- Cloud suitability assessment – Are Cloud services a good fit for your business?
- Match business requirements with Cloud services
- Cloud solution design – Phillips IT can customise a Cloud solution for your individual business needs, including Disaster recovery.
- Cloud readiness assessment – we identify areas of your existing IT systems that need action before you can reliably and safely consume a Cloud service.
- Cloud migration planning (including exit procedures) – Planning is important for a trouble free migration. With our extensive experience of Cloud migrations we can provide you with a plan that will work within your business requirements and budget.
- Setup your Cloud services – we are a reseller of many Australian Cloud services
- Migrate your data to the Cloud
- Reconfigure end user devices for Cloud usage
- Provide Cloud support services – Fixed fee or PAYG
Phillips IT partner with several different Cloud service providers to offer a range of Cloud Services, including;
- Sydney and Australian based data centres for co location of your physical IT infrastructure
- Sydney and Australian based shared and dedicated server hosting – Infrastructure as a Service – IaaS
- Backup as a Service – BaaS, and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Software as a Service – SaaS
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Azure – Microsoft Cloud Hosting
- Website Hosting
- Email Continuity
- Email Archiving
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- Desktop As A Service – DaaS
Once you are in the Cloud, Phillips IT can provide ongoing IT Managed Services or Pay As You Go IT support for any In House IT Infrastructure as well as your Cloud Services
- Cloud service – A Cloud service is an IT resource on the internet that you can use that you do not need to setup or maintain.
- Shared Hosting – when you use a hosting provider to allocate you the resources to host your virtual server(s) shared with other businesses hosted virtual servers. You can group your virtual servers together in their own Virtual DataCenter for security and administration. IaaS
- Dedicated hosting – when you use a hosting providers server(s) to exclusively host your virtual servers. Your virtual datacentre is allocated one or more dedicated physical servers, storage and bandwidth. This allows you to better manage resources and performance. Also IaaS
- Co location – allows you to place some or all of your IT Infrastructure in a datacentre instead of your office – Physical servers, physical storage, physical firewalls, physical switches, physical appliances, backups, …
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – when you use software hosted online that is also used by other businesses. You do not need to maintain the software
- Backups – can be stored in the cloud automatically to remove the need for manual off site backups – BaaS. Cloud storage of your backup can allow your backup to be periodically restored to a standby hosted copy of your server(s) to allow fast failover to the cloud in the event of a disaster.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery – Have your IT available Standby Virtual Servers, Virtual boot of backups in the Cloud, as well as replication of backups and virtual servers to multiple locations.
- Websites can be hosted on shared hosting services, as their own virtual server or they can have their own dedicated physical server. They can be geo redundant as well as geo optimised – so users get fast response time no matter where they are in the world. They can also be easily scaled to cater for changes in demand, peak periods etc.
- Desktop As A Service (DaaS) – Provides a “PC” in the Cloud. It can stream applications to your local PC/device, or it can provide a full remote desktop experience from anywhere.
- Continuity – To be able to continue to function regardless of individual systems.
- Microsoft Cloud – Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform. It offers geo redundancy as well as scalability for a range of cloud hosted services. Azure allows Active Directory synchronisation which makes your internal user accounts available to many cloud services for authentication, minimising user accounts and passwords staff have to remember. Microsoft’s Cloud Hosting, Microsoft Azure, allows Hybrid Cloud configurations where you can host some of your infrastructure in Microsoft’s Cloud and have it work as if it is still part of your in house IT, this allows you to take advantage of hosted services such as SQL as a Service, reducing the time and cost of implementing new systems.
Call us on 02 8262 9900 for a free onsite visit to help you understand Cloud computing opportunities, risks and suitability.
Effective Cloud Server Solutions Sydney
Today, Cloud Computing Sydney is a basic requirement for companies of every size and just as in-house software is used extensively, the future of computing lies in the cloud. This is exactly why you need to have solutions that match your business requirements and help your company function in a seamless manner. We at Phillips IT operate out of Sydney CBD and have been providing the best IT support services & solutions and Cloud services for over 15 years.
About the Cloud
Cloud Computing is a standard term that is used for a number of online services and there are times when it can also get a little confusing. We can provide micro & SMB’s access to enterprise-grade technology. It is a way of cutting out the need for capital expense, maintenance & support costs that are generally connected to ‘in-house’ IT.
Variety of Services
Based on your specific business requirements & personal preferences, we can provide customised solutions and help you place part/all of your IT-infrastructure in the cloud. If you feel that you need Computer Cloud Computing in Sydney we can manage the entire process and help you as required . We provide cloud services such as:
- Discussion about the Cloud & how it will help you
- Cloud suitability-assessment – This helps assess the suitability of Cloud services for your business requirements
- Match your business requirements with these services
- Solutions designing
- Disaster recovery
- Readiness assessment
- Migration planning
- Reconfigure end-user devices for new Cloud usage
- Support services – Fixed fee/ PAYG
We provide high-value services at very reasonable price points, which make maintaining your IT systems an easy proposition for you. For customised Cloud Services Sydney, call Phillips IT with your requirements on +61 2 8262 9900 and we will provide you with the cloud services you need.