Managed IT Services Sydney | Cloud | Hybrid | In-House – Servers Networks Computers | Outsourced Technical Support
At Phillips IT, we offer flexible IT Managed Technical Service solutions that allows you to better manage your IT budget whilst also increasing the reliability of your IT systems.
Regardless of whether you have your own in-house IT infrastructure, or your IT is in the Cloud, or if you’re using a combination of the two, we can provide IT Managed Tech Services for a fixed monthly fee.
Key areas of IT Managed Technical Services that we can perform for a fixed monthly fee are:
- Proactive IT Monitoring
- Proactive IT Maintenance
- Server Managed Services
- IT Infrastructure/Server/Network/Cloud Technical Support
- End User Computer Tech Support
- Managed Backups and Monitoring
- IT Change and Asset Management
- IT Systems Advice
- IT Hardware Maintenance
- Onsite and Remote Services
What does it all mean?
- Proactive IT Monitoring – Identifying and resolving potential technical problems early can mean less downtime and a more productive system. We can monitor your systems and take the necessary actions when required to avoid costly downtime and the frustrations that come with it.
- Proactive IT (Networks, Computers, Servers) Maintenance – The best way to reduce downtime is to ensure your systems are maintained properly. We make sure all the appropriate updates and patches for your hardware and software are installed promptly.
- IT Infrastructure/Server/Network/Cloud Technical Support – We will manage the maintenance and technical support of your backend systems and networks to increase their reliability.
- End User Computer Tech Support – Either remote or onsite. We have a mobile team of consultants that perform support work onsite as well as remotely from our office, allowing us to resolve issues fast and efficiently. We take ownership of the problem and ensure it gets resolved.
- Managed Backup Solutions and Backup Monitoring – Backups and Disaster Recovery are often undervalued until they are needed. We take the security of your data very seriously, and we’ll monitor your backups and action issues that may arise to ensure your data is safe and you can recover if there is a disaster.
- IT Change and Asset Management – We will keep a register of your IT assets and maintenance agreements which will help with budgeting and system maintenance.
- IT Systems Advice – The rate of change and complexity of IT is increasing with each year that passes, making it more and more difficult for companies to research and find their own IT solutions. We proactively monitor the market and review products so we can provide advice and options, as well as solutions.
- Computer Hardware Maintenance – We’ll deal with manufacturers to arrange prompt replacement/repair of any hardware that fails under warranty, saving you the time and stress of having to do this yourself.
- Onsite Computer/Server/Infrastructure/Technical Services – We also provide an onsite computer service, as well as remote support from our Sydney office. As part of this service, we can provide a fixed fee for regular planned onsite consulting as part of a managed services agreement or Pay As You Go Support.
Please give us a call on (02) 8262 9900 so we can visit your office to discuss how we can help with our Managed IT Services in Sydney.